Tuesday, October 16, 2012

VIP

Last week, my co-worker got invited to a VIP group leader appreciation event at Wrigley Field. It turns out, all of the tickets we buy for work makes us VIP. = )

We had no idea what to expect, so we were ecstatic when we found out the event allowed us (what seemed like) free roaming access of the entire ballpark! Hubster and I have been on the field at Wrigley before (for a screening of Ferris Bueller), but we weren't allowed to tun the bases...until last Thursday! It was glorious.

Some snapshots...

{ Carrie and I }

{ Hubster and I standing on the pitchers mound }

{ That's right. I got to take batting practice under the bleachers! }

{ wouldn't trade our life for anything }

{ IVY! }
After all of the fun, we went to the party deck in the bleachers and enjoyed some ballpark food and adult libations. The staff was incredibly friendly and I'm already looking forward to going back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment