Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kicks, Tunes & Broken Windows

A little slice of fabulous. Chicago hit 61 degrees yesterday... very much needed after our long and dreary weather. Don't forget we had SNOMG just over one month ago. I took a mid-day siesta from work to get a bubble tea from Argo with hubster. I even left work at 5pm (shock)  to enjoy the glorious walk home.


60°
I took advantage of the heat wave and laced up my shoes to enjoy my first outdoors run of 2011. I ran my usual route along the lakeshore and jammed to my latest iTunes playlist (Ke$ha, Bruno Mars & Glee Covers). Pure heaven. 
On the tale end of my run, I saw not one, not two but THREE broken car windows with the stereos torn out. Ouch. Been there. Done that. I suppose it makes the car owner an *official* Chicagoan... all they need now is their car towed to BUFU. 

Hubster and I ended the evening by cashing in our Groupon to Rocco Ranali's.  All in all, it was a pretty great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment