Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kicks, Tunes & Broken Windows

A little slice of fabulous. Chicago hit 61 degrees yesterday... very much needed after our long and dreary weather. Don't forget we had SNOMG just over one month ago. I took a mid-day siesta from work to get a bubble tea from Argo with hubster. I even left work at 5pm (shock)  to enjoy the glorious walk home.


60°
I took advantage of the heat wave and laced up my shoes to enjoy my first outdoors run of 2011. I ran my usual route along the lakeshore and jammed to my latest iTunes playlist (Ke$ha, Bruno Mars & Glee Covers). Pure heaven. 
On the tale end of my run, I saw not one, not two but THREE broken car windows with the stereos torn out. Ouch. Been there. Done that. I suppose it makes the car owner an *official* Chicagoan... all they need now is their car towed to BUFU. 

Hubster and I ended the evening by cashing in our Groupon to Rocco Ranali's.  All in all, it was a pretty great night.

6 comments:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    cash for cars ipswich
    cash for cars gympie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
    Thank you and good luck.
    cash for cars melbourne
    cash for scrap cars brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Article thanks for sharing. Sell8 are one of Queensland’s leading cash for scrap cars, located in Brisbane. Across our three Brisbane scrap yards in Gold Coast, Parkwood, and Geebung, we recycle all types of scrap metals – including scrap cars, unwanted cars, 4x4s, busses, and trucks. If you have a vehicle that needs removing or disposing of, Cash For Cars Brisbane will come and collect your vehicle or vehicle body for free – and offer you cash for cars with free towing anywhere in Brisbane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are expert Car Removals Brisbane who buy any brand, any make, and any model. So let us know the following information about your vehicle. Cash for cars Brisbane offer cash in all makes, models, old autos, vans, trucks Utes, and 4wds. Doesn’t make a difference if your auto is not working, not running, damaged from front or back. We are here to purchase your auto for parts and scrap metal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You give us a great article and amazing facts about this information I explore it more thankyou. Get money by selling your used cars cash for cars gold coast is ready to buy your used car check it now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you're seeking the finest flowers and impeccable designs, FlowerCity is here to exceed your expectations. Explore our wide selection of bouquet of flowers in Sydney and experience the magic of real, fresh flower arrangements. Come visit us in Mays Hill, Blacktown, Auburn, Lidcombe, or Parramatta, or discover our other suburban locations. FlowerCity - Leading Flower Shop in Sydney where beauty and freshness bloom.

    Official sitr of Flower City

    ReplyDelete