Sunday, April 3, 2011

Oh my my!

I love everything about brunch. I love that you can mix and match breakfast and lunch items with the option of sipping on an adult beverage of your choice.  I prefer to dress up comfy-cute in the spring and whimsical in the summer. Seriously, brunch is perfection.

While I was in Baltimore for a conference last week, my co-workers and I grabbed brunch at our hotel restaurant with a view of the inner harbor.


I enjoyed a waffle, fresh fruit, and a pineapple shooter (among many other delicious items). Doesn't it look fabulous? 

I haven't been to brunch in Chicago lately, but the streak will come to an end next weekend. Hubster and I are running the Shamrock Shuffle 8k next Sunday and we're grabbing brunch after our hearty 5 mile (ish) run. Can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment