Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Compromise

It is only my perception, but most men don't care about a lot of domestic decisions that have to be made. I also assume that most men don't care about decisions when it comes to wedding planning. Well friends, my hubster is not your typical man. He wanted very much to be a part of the wedding planning (even down to designing the ceremony program). I should have known this was a small glimpse into our future as husband and wife. 

Take food shopping. I love grocery shopping (mostly because I love eating being around food). However, I hate cutting coupons. I don't have the patience even though I know the potential for savings is huge. Cue hubster...

Hubster is a diligent coupon cutter. He gets our Sunday Trib every weekend and takes great pride in finding a deal. I, on the other hand, would rather be sipping a mimosa/tanning at the beach/dining al fresco/the list goes on... 

I'm getting off track. 

The point I am trying to make is that we balance each other really well. When it comes to making a salad at home, her prefers spinach and I prefer mixed baby greens. For a while we would alternate buying a bag of the other's salad choice. 

Intro our compromise: 


We found a pre-mixed bag of baby greens and spinach. Problem solved and balance continues! 

No comments:

Post a Comment