Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend Recap

This weekend was quite a whirlwind of being busy. I took off Friday so I could relax and prep some dishes for a baby shower I was co-hosting on Saturday morning. The shower was for my sister-in-law who is due to have a baby girl at the end of October.

Hand-made banner by moi

Yummy desserts { fruit pizzas, blueberry coffee cake and thumbprint cookies }

Drink bar { iced tea, make your own mimosa, and pretty girl punch }


On Sunday, the hubster and I went to see one of his favorite bands play at Ravinia. If you live near the North Shore, you need to check out this crown jewel. What's better than having a picnic with BYOB as you listen to your fav bands perform live? Though we bought tickets to see Train, I was pumped to find out that Andy Grammer AND Mat Kearney were the openers. 3 amazing bands for only $33 per ticket? Yes, please.

Finding ways to pass the time waiting for the bands...Uno, anyone? 


 
My love and I


How did you spend your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment