Monday, February 18, 2013

Summer 2013, where are you?

Chicago in the winter is just plain crappy. That's why I spend all winter planning a kick-ass summer. So far, this is what I have planned: 



This might be work related, but I look forward to it all year! I still can't believe I have 'concert planner' on my resume. #amazing




Fact: Boyz II Men was my very first cd. I'm going to 'The Package" with a few co-workers in July.  Unfortunately, they changed the date of the show so I had to turn down tickets to Pearl Jam at Wrigley. Sad day. 




I scored tickets to the Gentlemen of the Road Tour featuring MUMFORD AND SONS over Labor Day weekend. I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to see them for a second year in a row.  Troy, Ohio - here I come! ROAD TRIP! 




In October ( I know, not summer - but whatev), the hubster and I are traveling to Charleston, South Carolina for a  wedding.  I've never been to SC, so it will be a great trip. 



Planning for Summer 2013 just started, but it's already shaping up to be pretty amazing. What do you have planned? 

No comments:

Post a Comment