Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dinner in Under 10

Consider it another dinner FTW...


I stumbled on this recipe from a food blog I follow - The Daily Dish. The original recipe came from the food blog Iowa Girl Eats.


This recipe is so good, that I've made it for dinner 3 times in the past 2 weeks. What can I say? 5 ingredients, it cooks in less than 10 minutes and it is so super decadent.


Crispy Pesto Gnocchi with Tomatoes and Goat Cheese 


Hubster likes to annoy me by asking me to make more Ganache. That's right, Ganache. He knows it's called Gnocchi but he would rather get under my skin and ask for a food that also starts with the letter G and is a sweet something. How rude! 


Don't wait... make this recipe for dinner tonight!


Pardon the craptastic iPhone photos...









{ high quality photo from Iowa Girl Eats


{ high quality photo from Iowa Girl Eats

Of course, I did make a few adjustments. 

1. I used Barilla pre-made pesto. I didn't want to buy additional ingredients b/c I wanted to keep my grocery bill down. 
2. I added in a tablespoon of jarred chopped garlic. 

This recipe will be a staple for quite some time to mi casa. 


No comments:

Post a Comment