Thursday, January 27, 2011

Super Steal

Excuse my 3 week blogging break. Work has been crazy, but I've regained a normal life again. Now, moving on....

On my way home from work tonight, I stopped by one of my favorite consignment shops, Second Time Around.  Everything in the store is currently 50% off, except green line items (only 10 % off). I snagged a pair of Long & Lean jeans from Gap in absolute perfect condition. The jeans retail for $69.50 in the store, but guess how much I paid. Go ahead, guess. 



$13.00! A whole $13 and they fit like a glove. Now I just have to find a pair of jeans in my closet that I want to donate. We have a household rule that when we buy a new article of clothing, we pick a piece from our closet to donate. Gosh, I can't wait for a good spring cleaning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment