Sunday, January 2, 2011

Decade in Review

DECADE FLASHBACK!!!!

I graduated (times three)

{ high school } 


{ college...sorry, no digital pic from graduation } 


{ Tanya, M.Ed. } 

I witnessed a lot of amazing events....


{ cheered at MANY Cubs games thanks to living in Wrigleyville from 2007-2009 } 


{ watched the Chicago Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup in downtown Chicago } 



{ somehow managed to get 6th row at Obama's election night rally... AMAZING! } 


{ if you look closely, you can see Obama } 


{ I stood in one spot for hours upon hours at the rally... the vibe in the city was incredible } 


I met a guy like my dad...


{ I fell in love at first sight with a guy I worked with in college } 


{ got engaged on the beach I've visited since birth } 


{ said I do in autumn style } 


I've watched best friends tie the knot...






I become a first time home (er-condo) owner...




I learned to love running and the pain, stress and relaxation that comes with it...


{ Race to Wrigley... my first 5k }


{ my first half-marathon in 2009 } 


{ my second half marathon... after I swore I would never do it again } 


{ 2010 Chicago Marathon Finisher! } 

I could go on and on about everything that has happened in the last 10 years, but these are just a few of my favorite memories. I do believe I live an incredible life. Enough said. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun post! You've had quite the decade... Here's to ten more great years! :)

    ReplyDelete