Friday, May 13, 2011

Alfresco #1

Last night hubster and I enjoyed our first night of al fresco dining this year. One of our Groupons was set to expire the following day so we just had to go out to eat. About a year ago, we stumbled upon this restaurant by our condo called Rocco Ranalli's.  They have a great outdoor dining patio, a delicious selection of draft craft beer and the pizza is awesome!

First up we ordered chips and guac... a staple in my household.

Next, we each ordered a flight (4 small samples) of craft beer. I have to say, every single sample was delicious. I'm kind of a beer snob in the aspect that I prefer a good hearty beer over a can of Bud or Miller. I also respect the local breweries and their work. If you're in the mood for a good craft beer, I highly suggest you hit up Ranalli's.


Finally, the pizza. We opted for a medium pan with sausage. It never fails... the pizza was awesome.


What a great start to the summer season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment