Sunday, May 22, 2011

Foodie Frenzy

For the past few weeks I've been looking forward to the Better Homes & Gardens Chill & Grill Festival. The festival was held in good ole' Lincoln Park right by Green City Market and featured celebrity chefs, cooking demos, book signings and tasty food from some well-known restaurants in Chicago. 



Hubster and I bought a punch card for $15 (12 total punches) and we were able to cash in punches for samples of food. I was pleasantly surprised that most food were only 3 punches. We were able to sample 4 dishes. = ) 



{ live cooking demo } 


{ my favorite dish } 





{ this actually tasted just like hot chocolate! delicious } 



{ Stephanie Izard walked right past me... we practically bumped elbows } 

{ for those of you who don't know who Stephanie Izard is, you clearly don't watch Top Chef } 

No comments:

Post a Comment