Saturday, October 15, 2011

Apple Cider Cupcakes

I follow quite a few food blogs and have been obsessed with autumn recipes lately. One blogger in particular, Courtney from Sweet Tooth Sweet Life featured a delicious recipe called Apple Cider Cupcakes. 

Last week I made a batch of them for work and they were a huge hit! This recipe will definitely be a staple in my cookbook for years to come. Unfortunately, none of my pictures turned out okay, but my cupcakes turned out exactly like the ones Courtney made...

** Photo from Sweet Tooth Sweet Life ** 


For the full recipe, please CLICK HERE. 

Here are a couple of thoughts about the recipe...
  • Do not be intimidated by the amount of cinnamon. It's just right. 
  • The home made frosting recipe made too much. It was also a little bit runny. 
    • I suggest cutting the quantities in half. 
    • I also suggest putting the cupcakes in the fridge immediately after frosting them so the frosting has a chance to firm up. I did this and it worked great. 
The home made frosting was too easy to make and folks raved about the frosting! Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment