Sunday, October 30, 2011

October in Review

It's hard to believe that the last day of my October {my favorite month} is tomorrow. So many wonderful things seem to happen in the month of October, that I'm sad to see it leave.

Instead of writing a few short posts about what I've been up to, here is October via iPhone photos... Enjoy.

Hubster and I served as Lincoln Park Course Marshals for the Chicago Marathon on October 9. As folks who ran the marathon last year, it was so nice to give back. I can't believe how many runners said thank you to me as they ran by. I'm so torn to keep going as a volunteer or to actually run it again next year. Hmm. Stay tuned. 






I've spent about half my mornings on Skype with this cute 1 year old. <3 him 


I ventured all the way out to Aurora to sit in the freezing cold to support Hubster as he officiated a high school football game. 




I carved a pumpkin for the first time in about 5 years. 



Alright, November. I'm ready for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment