Sunday, October 16, 2011

Menu Sunday

It's back! After a nearly 6-week hiatus, I am back with a menu for the upcoming week. I have to admit that hubster and I really haven't grocery shopped in a couple weeks, so it's been tough to make meals. Every once in a while we get in this kick to 'eat everything in the kitchen, so we can start fresh at Jewel-Osco.

My co-workers know when it's one of those weeks because I'll bring a sweet potato, apple sauce and a granola bar for lunch. Healthy? Yes. Filling? No.

Our food cabinet is just.about.empty...


Alright. It's time to get to the goods. I present, the menu...

Butternut Squash Lasagna via Cheeky Kitchen
Buffalo Mac & Cheese via Sweet Tooth Sweet Life
Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili w/ Sweet Potatoes via The Daily Dish (via Real Simple) 
Risotto w/ Butternut Squash, Leeks & Basil via City Girl Chicago (1/2 of recipe and using orzo instead) 




What are you eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment