Monday, December 20, 2010

S Gets Married!

My bff S got married on Saturday! I was so honored to be a bridesmaid in her wedding and love her and her hubby as a couple. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the wedding: 


{ PSS bridesmaids with the lovely bride } 


{ gorgeous bouquet } 


{ check out the smile on her face... that is love, my friends }


{ love her } 


{ Kar looking very model-esq }


{ may have snuck out to the trolley for a celebratory cocktail }


{ glow stick fun! } 


{ have fun in Costa Rica! } 


{ litp } 


{ bridesmaid love } 


{ very proud to say that I helped start the circle of love dance } 

I loved the menu for the evening: cream of chicken soup (so season appropriate), salad, chicken oscar (with crab/hollandaise), steamed veggies (asparagus, cauliflower, carrots) and seasoned red potatoes. Everyone got a piece of cake with a scoop of ice cream. Different and yet so delicious! I was really happy to see soup because it was ultra chilly.

After a fabulous night of dinner and dancing, we all piled into a shuttle bus back to the hotel where the bride and groom pre-ordered pizzas for the "wedding after-party". Absolute perfection!!

No comments:

Post a Comment