Saturday, December 4, 2010

Splurge!

I have lived in the city for going on 4 years now and I have always lusted for Hunter Boots. This morning I decided that I am at an age where I can make splurges once in a while. I hopped on the bus and headed north to Hanig's Slipper Box at Clark and Diversey. 


The decision of what color boot to buy was a total no-brainer. I bought an aubergine pair of Hunter Boots with charcoal socks. I allow myself one "investment piece" each winter. Last year I bought a North Face jacket, which was totally worth the money. I have NEVER been cold in my jacket. Okay, back to the boots....



Here I am sporting the new boots in the fresh Chicago snow. Looking at this picture, I realize that I need to buy a new scarf. The red sticks out like a sore thumb. 


{ love } 

The great thing about Hunter Boots is that they are year-round boots. They are perfect rain boots and you can walk right through the slushy snow in the winter. Stylish and sensible. 


{ snowy cityscape }

No comments:

Post a Comment