Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Joy to the World

There are some perks to working at a catholic institution. Christmas is a time to celebrate and you don't have to be afraid to say "Merry Christmas"! Although, I do find myself saying "Happy Holidays" more so than "Merry Christmas".

Another perk... the university displays gorgeous Christmas trees around campus. This tree is displayed inside the Student Center (the building I work in): 

{ a partridge in a pear tree themed tree... notice the bird at the top and pear ornaments }






Every time I walk by this tree I can't help but smile! On another happy note, I only have 2 more days of work and then I don't come back until January 3! The university is officially closed from December 23 - January 2. I get 7 days off of work without having to use any vacation time. Yay, education!

No comments:

Post a Comment