Sunday, November 28, 2010

Just Call Me Angelica

My friend S is getting married in 3 weeks and yesterday was her bachelorette party. S is my sorority sister and we lived together in the fabulous 1-2-8 during college. 

During the day, a bunch of us girls went to Glazed Expressions on Armitage to do something a bit crafty. You pick a piece of pottery and then paint it to your liking. If you have a few hours to spare, it's a great place to relax with a friend. We had friends drive/fly in from South Dakota, Florida and Texas for the party, so it was so nice to catch up in a relaxing environment before the festivities later in the night. 
The store was kind enough to let us bring in our own snacks and cocktails. We all toasted to our friend S with a yummy Godiva chocolate martini. Yum! 


The ladies wanted to dance, so that's exactly what we did. I can't remember the last time I danced so much! A few weeks ago, hubby came home and was obsessed with this song that referenced a dance called "Dougie". It's all he talked about. He forced me to learn the dance and I'm glad I did because the song came on last night and I was the only one in my group of girlfriends who knew the dance. Here's a fun video that teaches you the dance: Glee Teaches You the Dougie.


{ S and T } 

One rule my girlfriends and I always obey: never give out your real name if you're not interested. We all wore name tags last night (S loves name tags) and made up names for the evening. Last night I was Angelica. My friend K has used the same alias for a few years... Ma Lady. Love her. 


{ you can call me Angelica } 

Another solid night with the ladies in the books. Only 3 more weeks until we're all together again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment