Sunday, August 21, 2011

Menu

One thing I vow to do starting this fall (well, starting now), is to prep my week's menu on Sunday afternoons. I'm going to start making larger dinners so hubster and I can take leftovers for lunch during the week. Lately I've been eating PB&Crunchy J for lunch, but I would much rather heat up a nice meaty dish from dinner.

So, here is the menu that we will be enjoying this week:


Tonight
Pork Medallions with sweet potatoes

Monday 
Lunch: Sunday night leftovers
Dinner: Ground Turkey Chili (Go Bears!)

Tuesday
Lunch: Chili leftovers
Dinner: Chicken Stir Fry w/ Rice

Wednesday
Lunch: Stir fry left overs
Dinner: Cola Pork Chops

Thursday
Lunch: Pork Chop leftovers
Dinner: Homemade Carmelized Onion & Goat Cheese Pizza (boss' recipe)

Friday is a freebie day. What are you eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment