Friday, August 19, 2011

On a Boat! Again!

Tomorrow is the Chicago Air & Water Show and usually I head out of town because I can't stand all the tourists and the sound of the jets. BUT, this year is different. This year I'll be watching the Air & Water Show from... A BOAT on LAKE MICHIGAN!


Woot, woot!

For the past week, I've had the Lonely Island song stuck in my head. You know, I'm on a Boat! 

There's one catch. I won't be jet setting at 5 knots on this:


Hell, I won't even be on one of these...


Instead, my very classy friends and I will be cruising around Lake Michigan on this:

Yep. That's a tiki pontoon boat. To quote my friend Liz, "It's a white trash floating living room". At least it has a slide off the back in case the last of the summer sun is a bit too hot!

Yes, a luxury liner would be just so fabulous, but it's still a boat and I'm going to be on it! So, as Tosh.O would say....Nanabooboostickyourheadindoodoo

No comments:

Post a Comment