Thursday, August 18, 2011

OOTD - Girly Western?

OOTD - Outfit of the Day ... not to be mistaken for OOTN - Outfit of the Night

I've been following a few new fashion blogs for a couple weeks and I've fallen in love with Kendi Everyday. It turns out, she and I are the same age and I really like her eclectic style. I've tried to take some pointers from her and haven't put on a cardigan in months (per the request of Hubster... I need to branch out).

A while back, Hubster picked out a blue and white checkered shirt from Gap for me and said I would look sorta hipster in it. Today, I wanted to wear the shirt, but I had to dress it up somehow because jeans are evil (according to a very important person... boo!).

Here's what I'm sporting today...


I dressed up the shirt by tucking it into black dress pants from Loft and a dark tan belt. I likey!

p.s. I, too, think it's creepy I took a pic of myself in the bathroom mirror. You're not alone. But, you gotta do what you gotta do.

2 comments:

  1. It looks super cute - the Hubster chose well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I want to know who thinks jeans are evil, because I kind of agree. ;)

    ReplyDelete